Ten on Tuesday is a little different this week. We are to name 10 favorite things that are red, and since Ireally love red, it should be pretty easy. I am, after all, the woman who told her new husband that red was a neutral color!
1. My toenails have been red ever since I started polishing them - in junior high school I think! Today they are painted my favorite "Frankly Scarlet" by Revlon.
2. Chili Red Metallic is the "official" color of my car.
3. "Mr. Lincoln" is the reddest rose ever, and it smells divine too.
4. Home grown "Brandywine" tomatoes cannot be beat.
5. Millefiori bead necklace from Italy.
6. My new winter coat from the sale at Talbot's!
7. More red roses: "Oklahoma", "Show Biz", "Blaze".
8. Pomegranates, especially fresh off my tree.
9. Garnet rings and earrings that go with lots of my work clothes.
10. Red yarn - Renata Tebaldi, red cashmere, red wool, and the lovely things knit with it!