(I had another post well underway, when TypePad ate it. I don't have the will to recreate it now, so this will have to do!)
1. Long, very warm baths with lavender or eucalyptus bath salts
2. Really good peaty smoky scotch, drunk neat
3. Starting a new knitting or quilting project just because I want to - whether the others are finished or not
4. Reading a book - a whole book - on a rainy afternoon, while drinking lovely strong tea
5. Getting a manicure along with my regular pedicure - I so rarely have time in the middle of the day to let my fingernails dry
6. Talking on the phone for hours with my mother while driving
7. Eating the "seasonal" ice cream flavor at our local, independent ice cream shop (February is Raspberry Truffle, and it's yummy!)
8. Buying new nail polish colors, especially when I'm having a bad day at work. It's a relatively cheap indulgence, and makes me feel better immediately.
9. Huevos Rancheros with Chile Verde, Chile Rellenos...green chile (Big Jim, Roy Nakayama, NuMex #6 - they and their friends make me very happy)
10. Sweet tea. I know it's not good for me, but it's my favorite summertime drink. Ditto in the winter, just hot, not iced.